Nielsen Animal Medical Group
Weight Loss Tips
Walkdogs at a brisk rate with a short lead 2-4 feet from your body.
Move food bowls upstairs and downstairs and rotate so pet has to walk to get their food.
Pet or play with your cat or dog when it begs for food.
Offer fresh water instead of refilling the food bowl.
Play fetch with a stick, ball or other toy for dogs 10-15 minutes twice daily.
Use feather toys, lasers, balls, etc to engage your cat as least 10 minutes, twice a day.
Count out allotted treats and put in a separate container for family each day.
Internal parasites are everywhere and it is important for pet owners to protect their pets from them. Even pets that are kept strictly indoors come in contact with harmful parasites that can cause a number of serious, and even life-threatening health problems. Keep your pets on prescription preventative to avoid these harmful problems. Call our clinic today for information on our preventatives and how to administer them to protect against heart worms, roundworms, hookworms, and tapeworms.
Protecting our pets from external parasites has never been more important. Fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, and countless other parasites are present in nearly every pet's environment and if your pets are not protected from them, they are suffering from them. Many external parasites inflict a painful and irritating bite and can cause allergies and skin problems that are very difficult and expensive to treat. Those parasites also carry harmful diseases that can be fatal to your pet. Keeping them on year-round prescription parasite control can protect them from developing these problems. Call us today for more information on our prescription preventative, Vectra 3D. For more facts on external parasites that are present in your area, visit these websites.
1. My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be very painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me -- it is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don't be angry with me for long, and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment. I HAVE ONLY YOU!
5.Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I understand your voice when it's speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I'll never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, remember that I have teeth that could easily crush the bones in your hand, but I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food. I've been out in the sun too long, or my heart may be getting old and weak.
9. Take care of me when I get old. You, too, will grow old.
10. Everything is easier for me if you are there beside me. Remember
I LOVE YOU!